Fruits are nature’s great gift to the humankind, they are also life-enhancing medicines with the benefits like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and many phytonutrients. Best meal not just because of their beautiful color and flavor but of their inimitable nutrient profile that helps the human body be fit, refresh, and free of diseases. Eating right is as important as exercise.Fruits Benefits for maintaining good health.
Fruits Benefits for Maintaining Good Health
Apples are rich in essential antioxidants, flavonoids and a great source of reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, cholesterol, and hypertension.Taking an apple keeps you healthy & control your weight.
Avocado includes healthy monounsaturated fat & fatty acids that human body can’t produce, it also helps in reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease.
Like the wine it is made out of, red and purple grapes contain the rare antioxidant resveratrol, which is linked to a healthier heart. The seeds of grapes have also been shown in laboratory settings to slow the adverse effects of Alzheimer’s disease and fight certain cancer cells.
Papaya contains great levels of vitamin C, which can help the body prevent common illnesses before symptoms appear. They also contain plenty of vitamins A and E, folate–which benefits prevent anemia and repairs DNA–and a substance known as papain, which helps healthy digestion. Adding papayas to your daily diet can help prevent heart disease and colon cancer.
Blueberries are rich in high antioxidants .which retains cells healthy and fight off aging signs. It also improves the memory and mind function, nutrients in blueberries are essential to a faster metabolism and helps in reducing a risk of urinary tract infections.
Fruits are Source of Essential Nutrients
- Fruits are a great source of so many essential nutrients that are under consumed like potassium, vitamin C, dietary fiber and folate (folic acid).Indeed, most of the fruits are low in fat, sodium, and calories. It has no cholesterol.
- Indeed, most of the fruits are low in fat, sodium, and calories. It has no cholesterol.
- Fruits ensure good healthy life and also helps in maintaining the blood pressure.
- Bananas, prunes and prune juice, dried peaches and apricots, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, and orange juice are a source of potassium.
- Dietary fiber from fruits, as part of an overall healthy diet, helps diminish blood cholesterol levels and may lower danger of heart disease.
- For growth of all body tissues vitamin C is very significant also helps heal wounds, and keeps teeth and gums strong.
Fruits are a source of fiber, vitamins which are important for improving our health. Must keep a habit of taking fruits, because they make our mind fresh and keeps us healthy & mentally fit.