Oats (Avena Sativa) are cereal eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats. Oats are eaten for breakfast, which is made by boiling the oats in milk or water. Oats are very beneficial for the health of any person & source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Oatmeal sometimes referred to as porridge. The best way of increasing weight loss, lower blood sugar level and reduced risk of heart disease. Oatmeal is very easy to make and greatest way to add fiber to your diet. Oats include beta-glucans a type of soluble fiber, slow down the absorption of carbohydrate into bloodstreams.
There Are Different Methods for Making Oatmeal Recipe
- 1st of all Take ½ cups water to boil in stove
- ½ cups of oatmeal
- Add half teaspoon salt for boiling
- Stir oats, Reduce the heat
- Uncover it just for 5 minutes
- Remove the pan from the heat
Take 1 cup of water and put it on the stove, after taking water, boil the water, if you need creamier oats, then add oatmeal to water first then boil.Add ½ cup of oatmeal to pot. after some time, oatmeal will start absorbing the water Then add some toppings to give the flavor to it while cooking.
- Add a pinch of salt & butter for savory oatmeal
- Add some honey if your requirement is sweater oatmeal
- Cook it for 5 minutes, the more time you give the softer they become, & then serve it & enjoy the healthy meal.